Employment – Business/Trade Secret/Unfair Competition
- Defeated an anti-SLAPP motion when the court found a high probability of success on our client’s defamation claim against plaintiff.
- Defeated an appeal on a successful motion for summary judgment in Division I of the Washington State Court of Appeals, where the Court of Appeal affirmed dismissal of entire case, including claims for defamation, invasion of privacy, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
- Prevailed on motion for summary judgment in San Diego Superior Court on business/employment dispute, eliminating all causes of action, including multiple claims of breach of written, oral, and implied contracts, fraudulent and negligent inducement, and conversion.
- Obtained full defense verdict for national client after two week federal (Southern District) jury trial involving claims of wrongful termination and breach of contract.
- Prevailed on anti-SLAPP motion in San Diego Superior Court, resulting in dismissal of case and award of fees and costs for client.
- Obtained permanent injunction against former employees and their new employer in trade secret/misappropriation action.
- Obtained summary judgment in Visalia County Superior Court in a wrongful termination/breach of contract matter.
- Prevailed on motion for summary judgment in King County Superior Court (Washington) on behalf of security staffing employer in response to claims for defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and false light invasion of privacy.