At Andrews Lagasse Branch + Bell LLP, our attorneys have extensive experience defending all types of general liability claims, including wrongful death cases, catastrophic accidents, premises liability claims, and product liability claims. In the premises liability arena, we represent property owners and managers, including national real estate investment trusts, risk pooling trust members, and public entities. Our personal injury and wrongful death cases arise from a wide array of circumstances, including:
• Electrical shock incidents
• Construction site accidents
• Heavy machinery operation
• Exposure to chemicals (including mold)
• Intentional torts (fraud/misrepresentation, assault and battery, false imprisonment, etc.)
• Dangerous conditions (inadequate security, slip and falls, etc.)
Our product liability practice includes the representation of product designers, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers against injury and death claims arising from alleged defective products. As with our representation of all clients, we are both practical and aggressive in our litigation approach.