Ms. Sinnott represents employers and organizations in a wide range of employment issues, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and employee classification issues in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate level, as well as before governmental agencies such as the California Labor Commission, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She also advises employers on issues of hiring, discipline, termination, leaves of absence laws, overtime compensation, and development and implementation of policies and procedures. She represents and works with employers in a diverse group of industries, including education, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and the public sector.
Ms. Sinnott is also a member of the Association of Workplace Investigators and specializes in investigations involving claims of hostile work environment, harassment, discrimination, and retaliation in the workplace. She has also been awarded the distinction of being an Association of Workplace Investigators certificate holder.
Honors, Awards, Recognitions
- Super Lawyers of Southern California, Super Lawyers® (area of labor and employment, 2013 and 2014)
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan, U.S. District Court Judge for the Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- California State Courts
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California