Mr. Ippolito is a construction law litigator, mediator and arbitrator. Mr. Ippolito represents primarily owners, general contractors, and subcontractors in commercial construction disputes.
Mr. Ippolito is a member of the Firm’s Dispute Resolution Services practice group and is a Band-1 mediator in the State of California. As a mediator, he timely and efficiently resolves complex construction disputes.
Prior to joining Andrews Lagasse Branch + Bell LLP, Mr. Ippolito worked in construction law, litigation, and architect-engineer errors and omissions, as well as with the Corps of Engineers.
Mr. Ippolito is a former Captain with the U.S. Army. He enjoys art collecting and scuba diving.
Honors, Awards, Recognitions
- Lawyer of the Year (2020)
- Best Lawyers in America (2020)
- Band 1 Mediator, State of California
- California Bar Association (August 2017)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New Jersey
- District of Columbia Bar
- California State Courts
- Supreme Court of the United States
- New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia