Ms. Magorien specializes in employment litigation and the defense of employers in a variety of legal claims, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour matters. She also provides employment counseling on numerous issues, including compliance with wage and hour laws, hiring, promotion, discipline, termination, and leaves of absence laws.
She provides training seminars for her clients on unlawful harassment and best practices, and serves as an independent investigator for employers seeking neutral workplace investigations.
Outside of ALBB, Ms. Magorien enjoys volunteering with the San Diego County Foster Youth Mentor Program, oil painting, and traveling.
Honors, Awards, Recognitions
- San Diego Daily Transcript – Top Young Attorney (2014)
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers® (2016)
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers® (2017)
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers® (2018)
- State Bar of California
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California