Ms. Hamilton specializes in the areas of construction, professional liability and general civil litigation. Ms. Hamilton represents design professionals in a variety of actions arising from the design and construction of all types of structures, including mixed-use high-rises, commercial buildings, public facilities, and mass residential developments. She also represents real estate professionals, including real estate brokers and agents, mortgage brokers and escrow agents, related to the purchase and sale of residential and commercial buildings.
Ms. Hamilton is currently a barrister in the Welsh Inn of Court. In addition, Ms. Hamilton provides pro bono legal services to the Eastern District of California Pro Bono Panel for Civil Rights.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hamilton worked at a school for at-risk youths where she taught a marine science curriculum.
- Judicial intern for the (Ret.) Hon. Judge Robert May (fall 2002).
- State Bar of California
- California State Courts
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California