A partner at Andrews Lagasse Branch + Bell LLP, Mr. Gibson represents design professionals in a variety of claims arising from the design and construction of all types of structures, including mixed-use high-rises, commercial buildings, public facilities, and mass residential developments. He also represents numerous types of other professionals, including real estate agents and brokers. Mr. Gibson also defends the firm’s institutional and construction clients in a variety of general liability claims.
Mr. Gibson also represents employers in a variety of employment claims, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour matters.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Gibson volunteers with the San Francisco Housing Negotiation Project and is an avid skier.
Honors, Awards, Recognitions
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers® (2017)
- Judicial Extern for Hon. Ronald Robie at California Court of Appeal, 3rd District (2008)
- State Bar of California
- California State Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California