Mr. Cianci has more than 10 years’ experience as a litigator and trial attorney. He practices in the areas of employment law and business litigation. His employment practice entails advising and representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, and trade secret matters. His business litigation practice involves breach of contract, unfair competition, fraud, and ownership, partnership, and shareholder disputes. He also provides advice and counsel to clients on employment and business-related matters, including the development of employment policies, employee hiring, retention, and termination practices, and a variety of other issues of concern for individuals, companies, organizations, and educational institutions.
As a litigator, Mr. Cianci has successfully served as lead counsel on jury and bench trials and has represented clients in all types of proceedings, including evidentiary hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and mediations. He has also obtained successful results for clients at the summary judgment stage and on appeal.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Cianci spends time with his family and two dogs, and enjoys reading, theatre, opera, fitness, and traveling.
Honors, Awards, Recognitions
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers® in the area of Civil Litigation: Defense (2018-2020)
- An AB5 Explainer, Burbank Association of Realtors (02/13/2020)
- Real Estate Litigation, Burbank Association of Realtors (10/17/2019)
- Real Estate Litigation, 2018 SBPA MCLE Conference (09/22/2018)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- California State Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California